Pork in Mustard Sauce
Mustard once again – it seems to be one of my favourite ingredients. This is very tasty and easy to prepare.
- Feeds: 2 to 3 people (depending on what you serve it with)
- Preparation time: 10 mins. (without time for marinading)
- Baking time: 45 mins.
- 2 Pork filets.
For the marinade:
- 5 tablespoons of grainy mustard.
- 4 tablespoons of honey.
- 2 tablespoons of oil.
- salt and pepper.
- dash of lemon juice.
- fresh oregano leaves (washed).
- Cut the pork filets into cubes.
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and add the pork.
- Keep the pork in the marinade (in the fridge) for at least 5 hours, better over night.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Pour the marinaded pork together with the marinade into an oven dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the oven.
Serve with potatoes and vegetables (eg. broccoli and mushrooms).