Seafood Salad with Prawns and Rollmops
This salad can be used as a starter at a dinner party or equally well as a party salad. People are usually quite surprised about it!
- Feeds: as a starter at a dinner party 4 people
- Preparation time: 10 mins.
- 250g small pasta shells made from semolina, cooked
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce in small pieces
- 100g cooked peeled prawns
- 2 rollmop herrings, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- some parsley
- Mix the cooked pasta shells with the prawns, the rollmops and the lettuce in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix the tomato puree, mayonnaise, cayenne pepper and lemon juice.
- Spoon the dip over the pasta mixture and mix carefully.
- Garnish with the parsley.
Divide into 4 equal portions and serve as a starter.